MAGICMUK Balm - Multipurpose Skin, Nail and Hair Balm 60 ml's. FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE
or make 4 interest-free payments of $12.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
What is MAGICMUK Balm?
MAGICMUK Balm is applied to the area and is then left on to work it's magic...
But what can I do for you, I hear you ask?
Sensitive, red, dry, itchy, irritated, broken, inflamed and scaly skin problems or conditions are my faves!
I like to call myself a problem solver, read on and I will tell you some of the things I can greatly improve for you and your family naturally...
- Nappy rash
- Cradle cap
- Stretch marks - old & new
- Keratosis Pilaris - otherwise known as chicken skin
- Dry skin
- Cracked nipples - Ouch!
- Dry lips
- Dull skin - Balm me brighter!
- Uneven skin tone
- Minor cuts and abrasions - Chemical free!
- Minor burns
- Sun & wind burn - Ah so soothing!
- Mosquito bites - I even take the itch away!
I can also be used as...
- Cuticle conditioner
- Make-up primer- a very small amount is all you need - l will not clog your pores!
- Tattoo aftercare balm - I definitely speed up recovery time!
See, told you I was something special. But what am I, I hear you asking?
Well.... I'm a luxuriously smooth and creamy blended balm. I am made of organic waxes and oils with the powerful addition of essential oils.
I am loaded with vitamins A, C, D, E & F and essential fatty acids omega 3, 6 & 9. I have incredibly high moisturizing, rejuvenating and healing properties and I smell amazingly fresh and mildly earthy.
Organic Shea Oil ( Butyrospermum Parkki Oil ), Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil ( Cocos Nucifera Oil ), Beeswax*, Organic Argan Oil ( Argania Spinosa ), Organic Hemp Seed Oil ( Cannabis Sativa ), Organic Evening Primrose Oil, Organic Carrot Seed Oil ( Daucus Carota ), Organic Chamomile Essential Oil.
How do I use MAGICMUK Balm?